Profits for Hospitals, Clinics, LTC/LTACs, SNFs
The remarkable healing results, pain reduction and cost-effectiveness make Enluxtra the latest most loved advanced wound treatment option. Leading health systems throughout the US, such as UCSF Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente, VA San Francisco and many other hospitals and wound care centers nationwide already adopted Enluxtra for their patients.
- Increased quality ratings
- Increased profitability
- Better clinical outcomes
- Reduced number of SSIs and post-operative wound complications
- Simplified protocol and training
- Simplified documentation
- Reduced number of dressings needed
- Reduced dressing change frequency
- Reduced need for expensive topicals and enzymatics
- Reduced inventory cost by up to 30%
* SAWD is an abbreviation for "Self-Adaptive Wound Dressing". It is a generic name for Enluxtra Smart Wound Dressing.